WEBSITE: TERMS & CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions were last updated on 1st August 2018 and replace all previous terms and conditions for EX-PG Ltd. Please read this section carefully as it contains the terms and conditions that you agree to when you use our site.
Amendment of the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice to you. Any such amendment shall be effective once the revised terms have been posted on this website.
You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herewith, EX-PG Ltd grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access our website and the resources or materials contained herein as specified below.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content herein and on this website belongs to EX-PG Ltd who own all intellectual property rights (including copyright and database rights). No intellectual property rights associated with this site are transferred to you. Reproduction of part or all of the contents of any of these pages is strictly prohibited, except to the extent permitted below.
EX-PG Ltd may make any changes to the site, materials, products, programs, services, or prices (if any) described in the site at any time without prior notice. EX-PG Ltd may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the EX-PG Ltd site, including the availability of any features of the site, at any time. EX-PG Ltd may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict access to all or part of the site without notice or liability.
Notwithstanding the above, you may do the following:
- View content for your personal use on any device that is compatible with this website and the resources provided herein and store such content on that device for your personal use.
- Print single copies of articles on paper for your personal use and share links to articles.
- Download our RSS feeds and view them for your personal use.
As specified in the “Restrictions on Use” section below you may not republish, or redistribute any content herein, or published on this site.
Restrictions on Use
You cannot use EX-PG Ltd, or the content of this site, for any unlawful purpose.
- You are not permitted to copy, publish, republish or redistribute, communicate or disseminate to third parties text articles, photographs, graphics, tables or images in any way.
- You are not permitted to archive or store any content from this site for access by anyone other than yourself.
- If you would like to link to this site and the content herein, please read and comply with the following guidelines and all applicable laws.
- A site or service that links to this site may display the EX-PG Ltd logo but must not otherwise use any EX-PG trademarks without permission of EX-PG Ltd.
- You may not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the logo.
- You may link to the homepage of EX-PG Ltd and may also link to other pages herein, but you must not in any way imply that EX-PG Limited is endorsing any products or services by using any such link.
- You must not misrepresent your relationship with EX-PG Ltd, or present false information about EX-PG Ltd.
All information received from your use of this site will only be used by EX-PG Ltd in accordance with our Privacy Statement. Please read this for details of how we may store and process your personal data.
If you provide EX-PG with an e-mail address operated or owned by a third party such as your employer or college, you warrant that you are entitled to receive those messages.
You also agree that EX-PG may stop sending messages to you without notifying you.
User Generated Content
The EX-PG website includes features that may allow interaction between clients and EX-PG Ltd. If you wish to view or use a feature, then you must comply with any specific rules posted on these resources.
You will retain ownership and the copyright of any content you post, which you may re-use as you wish.
You agree that if you post content to a feature, then you are granting EX-PG Ltd a right, but not an obligation, to publish, re-use, archive, modify, delete or commercially exploit that content in whole or in part as we see fit, with or without attribution to you. This means that you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free licence to use any content you publish in whole or in part in any manner and for any purpose whatsoever and without further obligation to you.
You are responsible for all the content you submit to EX-PG Ltd and its website(s). You are financially responsible to EX-PG Ltd for any claim against us, by any third party, if any content, howsoever and wheresoever posted on this site by you, is not in accordance with the items specified below, or otherwise relates to content you have posted.
You agree you will:
- Only publish content that is original to you and will not infringe the copyright or other rights of any third party.
- Not post, link to or otherwise publish any content containing any form of advertising or promotion for goods, services, spam or other form of unsolicited communication.
- Not to transmit any information or do anything that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Not impersonate any person or entity, including EX-PG Ltd, or misrepresent any connection with any other party.
- Not to interfere with or disrupt the services or servers or networks connected to the services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the services; or collect or store personal data about other users.
The features of the EX-PG Ltd website may contain content submitted by clients over whom EX-PG Ltd has no control, we cannot therefore guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any third party provided content.
It is not possible for EX-PG Ltd to monitor all content published by clients on its website, but where we receive notice that client provided content is potentially misleading, untrue, offensive, unlawful, infringes third party rights or is potentially in breach of these terms and conditions, then we will investigate and act accordingly. If you believe any content published on the EX-PG Ltd website infringes any legal rights that you may have or is not allowed under these terms and conditions, please notify us immediately.
The information on this site has been included in good faith for general informational purposes only. The site may contain information submitted by a third party. The information should not be relied upon for any specific purpose and no representation or warranty is given as to its accuracy or completeness and are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose. Use of such information is voluntary, and reliance on it is taken at your sole risk.
We have taken every care in the preparation of the site. However, as certain technical matters may be beyond our control, we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted or error-free access to the site at all times.
We shall not be liable to you for any loss that you suffer (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential losses) howsoever arising from your use or inability to use this site, or any of its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using this site.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless EX-PG Ltd from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms and Conditions, or the failure to fulfil any obligations relating to your account.
We reserve the right to take action over the exclusive defence of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
We make no warranty that the contents of the site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and shall have no liability in respect thereof.
We reserve the right at any time, without liability for doing so, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any of the content, functions or services we offer on the site (or any part of them) with or without notice. This includes removing information transmitted by you to us.
Reference therein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favouring by EX-PG Ltd.
Any opinions (express or implied) are those of the individual authors and not necessarily those of EX-PG Ltd.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Scotland. Any cause of action must be brought in the law courts located in Scotland and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between EX-PG Ltd and you with respect to your use of this site. If for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the agreement, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible, so as to effect the intent of the agreement, and the remainder of this agreement shall continue in full force and effect. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of the agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this agreement.
BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS NOTICE.
References to “we” or “us” in these terms and conditions are to EX-PG Ltd. References to “you” in these terms and conditions are to the users or clients of this website. References to “the site” or “this website” in these terms and conditions are to this website only and its contents, or a function or feature linked to this website, provided solely by EX-PG Ltd.
EX-PG Ltd Registered Office: 25 Bughtlin Market, EDINBURGH EH12 8XP
EX-PG is a limited company registered in Scotland; registration: SC597076.